Police Report Application Letter For Passport Lost



To,
The Police Officer Incharge,
_____________ Police Station, Pin Code
_____________   Dist, State

Sub:  Loss of my original passport No: E12345678


Sir,

With due respect, I would like to state that I, _____________Your Name, s/o _____________(Father Name) resident of _____________(Address Name), I have lost my original passport No: E12345678  on my way from _____________road  to _____________road  on 25/04/2018 at 10: 00 AM, while riding on my bike/can (by train). When this loss was reported to passport office they instructed me to intimate this matter to your office and get the relevant loss certificate from your good self.

Therefore I request you to kindly issue me the same at your earliest convenience so that I can apply for replacement of my passport in lieu of the lost one

Thanking you,

                                                                                                                                 Yours faithfully

                                                                                                                                 Your signature

                                                                                                                                 Contact number
                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                 Date: 25.04.2018








No comments