Complaint Letter To Bank For Deduction Of Money

Complaint Letter To Bank For Deduction Of Money.





Online transaction failed complaint letter.

To
The Manager States Bank Of India
(Bank Address)
Sub: request letter to refund my deducted amount

Respected Sir/Madam
I am customer of your bank Name _____ , account number (A/C number). I had done an online transaction amount Rs- 10,000, but the transaction has been unsuccessful,  the amount has not returned to my bank account, so I am requesting to you returned my unsuccessful transaction amount at my bank account.
 I am hoping for your quick action to my request.

Date
                                                                                                                             Respectfully yours
                                                                                                                             (signature)
                                                                                                                             Account name:
                                                                                                                             Account number:


ATM cash withdrawal failed letter

To
The Manager (Name of the Bank)
(Name of the Branch)
(Bank Address)
Sub: no money received from ATM, amount deducted.
Ref: Savings account number _________________
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a savings account holder in your bank's ______branch, bearing account number __________ . I was trying to withdraw money of Rs. 10,000/- from your bank's ATM at (ATM Address), having ATM code no. ______ No cash came out of the ATM after going through all necessary options.
However, immediately I received a sms regarding the deduction of amount from my account. I waited for some time to see if the amount got reversed back to my account, but no sms was received. I even took out a mini statement from the ATM for my account, wherein I again checked about the transaction. Clearly, the debit of amount was only reflecting but there was no reversal.
Therefore, I kindly request you to look into the matter and credit back the amount of Rs. 10,000/- to my account at the earliest.
Kindly do the needful and oblige.
Thanking you in expectation for your kind cooperation!

Date
                                                                                                                   Yours faithfully
                                                                                                                    Signature
                                                                                                                    Name :
                                                                                                                    A/C No :
                                                                                                                     Phone :

No comments